Canada Visa Sponsorship Job 2023 – Do you feel up to the challenge of exploring one of the world’s most stunning cities? The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver is where you want to be. We are a luxury hotel with over 560 guest rooms and suites, over 15,000 square feet of meeting/event space, and other first-rate facilities located in the center of downtown Vancouver.
Our setting against the sea and mountains is breathtaking, and we are within easy walking distance of the city’s best shopping, dining, and nightlife. You’ll get to work in one of North America’s most beautiful cities while enjoying world-class amenities like the European flair and plush rooms at The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver.
People who share our enthusiasm for providing exceptional service to our customers are always welcome to apply. Are you prepared to become a member of our team and contribute to something truly remarkable?
Then come join our team!
Canada Visa Sponsorship Job in Vancouver 2023
About Night Cleaner
Position: Wage for Night Cleaner
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
Responsibilities of Night Cleaner
- Empties garbage and vacuums office facilities
- Maintains cleanliness of hotel property on a nightly basis
- Sweeps, mops, polishes, and refinishes resilient floors
- Shampoos carpets and cleans hallways, offices, restrooms, windows, lunchroom, locker rooms, steam rooms, fitness center, pool, shower stalls, elevators, as well as dusts and washes walls, spot cleans upholstered furniture, and vacuums/washes window coverings as deemed necessary by supervisor
- Cleans and stocks restroom facilities
- Cleans light fixtures and changes bulbs as necessary
- Sweeps, picks up garbage, and maintains cleanliness around the exterior perimeter of the building
- Pressure washing
- Reports necessary repairs or maintenance of property to supervisor
- Determines needed supplies and equipment and reports to supervisor
- Reports need for equipment maintenance and repair
- Monitors work quality and trains as needed
Qualifications for Night Cleaner
- Ability to work overnight
- Ability to follow instructions
- Oral and written command of English
- Knowledge of Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an asset
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Professional appearance and manners
- Excellent customer relations
- Ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- Must have time-management skills
- Operating knowledge of carpet extractor, bonnet cleaner, and stripping/waxing of floors is an asset
- Adaptable to change and able to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- Eager and focused on exceeding guest expectations
Benefits of Working as a Night Cleaner
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Discounts on hotel rooms and other hotel amenities
- Employee recognition and appreciation programs
- Positive and supportive work environment
In conclusion, working as a Night Cleaner at The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a prestigious and award-winning team in one of North America’s most beautiful cities. As a sponsored position, successful applicants will enjoy the benefits of working in Canada while contributing to the hotel’s commitment to exceptional service and luxury. Don’t miss this chance to take your career to new heights and apply today!