Global Masters Scholarships 2023/24: Application Ongoing – Scholarships to study in the United Kingdom are now available. Apply for the Global Masters Scholarship at Birmingham University to pursue your Master’s degree. We encourage applicants from all over the world to apply.
People who want better lives and educations but cannot afford them may apply for funding through the Global Masters Scholarship. The University of Birmingham’s mission is to deliver a world-class education to the brightest and most motivated students and to attract them to the university in the hopes that they will join the faculty and student body there.
Forty students will each get a fully funded scholarship to attend a master’s degree program. The winners of the scholarship will receive a monetary prize of 10,000 British pounds, which will be used to cover the cost of their education. The scholarship money is meant to cover all of your tuition costs for the 2023–2024 school year.
master’s degree program
The University of Birmingham is widely recognized as one of the best in the United Kingdom. Don’t wait around if you have what it takes to get into the university; submit your application right now.
You must read the entire article to understand how to apply.
|United Kingdom||Birmingham University||Masters||Funded||Scholarships||31st August 2023|
The Birmingham University Global Masters Scholarship provides selected students with the following benefits:
- A scholarship worth £10,000 to be deducted from their tuition fees
- The opportunity to work part-time while studying
- A two-year post-study work visa (PSW) following completion of their degree program.
Also read: 5000 Fully-Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023: Your Path to a Bright Future
To be eligible for the Birmingham University Global Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants are eligible to apply for any Master’s studies except for business studies, for which alternative scholarships are available.
- International candidates from non-EU/UK countries are eligible to apply.
- All applicants must be accepted for a full-time Master’s program at Birmingham University.
- All applicants must hold a first-class honors degree or equivalent in their undergraduate program.
- All applicants must be considered “Domiciled” in the eligible country.
- All applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic qualifications.
- Applicants must be from one of the eligible countries listed by the University.
Are there any ineligible programs?
Please note the following eligibility requirements for the University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship:
- The scholarship is only available for programmes starting in September 2023. If you choose to defer your program start date to September 2024 or later, you will no longer be eligible.
- Students who are pursuing a course that is delivered solely through distance learning are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is not available for students applying for programs within the Birmingham Business School. However, alternative MSc and MBA scholarships are offered by the Business School.
- The scholarship is not available for undergraduate programs, including the MBChB, MEng, MSci, and MPharm programs.
- The scholarship is also not available for postgraduate programs such as MPhil, MRes, MMus, and MLit, or for PGDip and PGCert programs.
- Students studying at the University of Birmingham Dubai campus are not eligible for this scholarship.
list of eligible countries
Here is the list of eligible countries for the Birmingham University Global Masters Scholarships arranged alphabetically:
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
- United States of America
How to apply and deadline
The deadline to apply for the University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship is 31st August 2023. To be considered for the scholarship, interested applicants must submit a complete and compelling application, along with the required documents as listed on the official website of Birmingham University. For more information and application guidelines, please refer to the link .
In conclusion, the Global Masters Scholarship at the University of Birmingham is an excellent opportunity for students seeking financial assistance to pursue their graduate studies. We encourage eligible candidates to carefully review the details of the scholarship program, and to submit their applications well before the deadline.