UAE Standard Chartered Internship Programme for Financial Markets 2023 – Internships are a fantastic opportunity for students and young professionals to get valuable work experience and build their resumes. The Standard Chartered Internship Programme is one such chance, since it is provided by one of the world’s most renowned financial institutions.
Interns in the Standard Chartered Internship Programme get the opportunity to work with seasoned professionals and receive insight into the inner workings of the banking sector via hands-on training and direct involvement in daily business operations.
This blog post will discuss the Standard Chartered Internship Programme, including its objectives, eligibility requirements, and rewards to those who take part. This internship has the potential to be a great first step toward a rewarding career.
About the program
The 10-week Internship Program lets you engage directly on real-world challenges to refine your skills, build lasting relationships, and discover your talents. The curriculum is designed to provide a path to our Graduate Program and other full-time positions.
Also, check: Apply To Australia Awards Scholarships 2023: Application Ongoing
What you’ll experience
Do you want to learn more about the banking business and obtain hands-on experience? If that’s the case, perhaps the Standard Chartered Internship Programme is the place for you to put your skills to good use. The following is to be expected:
- From June through August, trainees will participate in a structured 10-week internship.
- The Bank’s ceremonial welcome, technical instruction, and training in “soft skills” all take place within the same week, known as “country introduction.”
- Two rotations, each lasting 4.5 weeks, within the Financial Markets function
- Knowledge gained via experience and observation in the workplace
- Lunch and learns, discussions on trending topics, parties, and chances to network are regularly scheduled.
- Having a “buddy” from the Graduate Program who can help you adjust to work at SC and succeed in your new role.
- Successful completion of a program-ending group project to be submitted to upper-level management
- The Standard Chartered Internship Programme is a great way for students and new graduates to learn about the banking sector via practical experience.
At Standard Chartered, we value diversity and welcome students from all degree disciplines to apply to our internship programs. If you’re interested in our
Global Internship Programme requirements:
- You must be in your penultimate or final year of study for your bachelor’s or post-graduate degree.
- You must have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to for the full duration of the internship. Please note that the bank does not sponsor work permits for internships.
Exceptions to these requirements may include:
- We will consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship, with priority given to UAE nationals in the UAE.
- If you are completing your mandatory National service after graduation, we will accept internship applications from those in their final year at university with a view to joining the graduate programme following their national service.
No matter what your background or situation may be, we encourage you to apply to our internship programmes and take advantage of the opportunities they offer to develop your skills and gain valuable experience.
- During the 10th week of their internship, all interns participating in the Global Internship Programme will be assessed.
- Evaluations will be utilized in our final recruiting choices for the International Graduate Programme and other full-time positions, with the goal of making an offer before the internship ends.
Some of our positions require assessments to determine your suitability for the role you’ve applied for. It’s fantastic if you’ve been invited to take an assessment. It implies your application has advanced to a critical stage in our recruiting process.
How to apply
Visit Standard Chartered to apply online
Standard Chartered Career Section
In conclusion, the Standard Chartered Internship Programme offers an excellent opportunity for young professionals and students to gain practical experience and develop their skills in the banking industry. With a structured 10-week program, on-the-job learning, and exposure to real-world business operations, participants can expect to receive comprehensive training and valuable insights into the workings of the industry.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, we encourage you to apply and take advantage of this prestigious opportunity to jumpstart your career.