Stanford University, the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2023 – Do you wish to study in the United States but come from a different country? Are you interested in receiving a full scholarship to one of the best schools in the world? If that’s the case, you should look into Stanford’s Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program.
Exceptional students from all around the world have the chance to attend Stanford University and earn a master’s or doctoral degree through the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program. To help students make the most of their time at Stanford, this program covers all of their financial needs, including tuition, fees, and living expenses.
We’ll delve into the background, perks, and application procedure of the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program in this piece. If you are looking into US scholarship options or are already familiar with the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program, read on to find out how it may help you succeed in school and in your career.
Level/Field of study
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program is available for graduate and undergraduate studies at Stanford University.
Field of study: The program offers scholarships for any graduate degree at Stanford University, including but not limited to fields such as engineering, humanities, sciences, law, medicine, education, and business.
Stanford’s Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program for?
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program is open to all international students who wish to pursue a graduate or undergraduate degree at Stanford University. The program aims to attract students who are not only academically excellent but also demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, a commitment to improving the world, and the ability to inspire others to do the same.
The program encourages applicants from all backgrounds, including those who have overcome significant challenges, and those who are the first in their family to pursue higher education.
No. of Scholarships Available
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program offers up to 100 scholarships annually.
- Applicants can be from any country. However, U.S. citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) are not eligible.
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent by the time they enroll in the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program. Applicants who are currently pursuing an undergraduate degree must expect to complete it by the time they enroll.
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting scores from either the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic tests.
- There are no specific age restrictions for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program. However, most scholars enroll in graduate programs between the ages of 22 and 30.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record and be among the top candidates in their undergraduate class.
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership potential in their field of study and beyond.
- Applicants must show a commitment to improving the world and making a positive impact on society.
- Applicants must be a good match for the graduate program they wish to pursue at Stanford University and contribute to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars community.
This is the deadline for submitting an application to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program for the 2023-2024 school year.
There may be a different deadline for applying to Stanford’s Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program. To prepare adequately, prospective students should research the application due date of their chosen graduate school.
How to apply
- Visit the official Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program website
- Click on the “Apply” tab in the top menu bar and select “How to Apply” from the drop-down menu.
- Review the eligibility criteria and program details to ensure you meet all requirements.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- Create an account by providing your name and email address.
- Complete the online application form, which includes personal information, academic history, test scores, work experience, and essays.
- Upload all required documents, including transcripts, test scores, letters of recommendation, and a resume or CV.
- Submit your application and pay the application fee (if applicable).
- After submitting your application, you will be able to track its progress and receive updates through your account on the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program website.
For overseas students interested in attending Stanford University, the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program offers an outstanding option. Each year, the program awards up to one hundred scholarships to deserving students from across the world who have shown themselves to be extraordinary in their academic pursuits, in their potential as leaders, and in their desire to make a good difference in the world.