Work As A Nurse In Dubai 2023: Earn $3,267 Monthly – If you’re considering a career in nursing, then you’re already making a great choice.
Nursing is a fulfilling and meaningful field that allows you to make a real impact on people’s lives. And if you’re looking to take things to the next level, working as a nurse in Dubai might just be the perfect opportunity for you.
Dubai is known for its modern healthcare system and the high salaries it offers to nurses.
It’s a city that’s always growing and changing, and working as a nurse here can be both exciting and challenging.
In this article, we’ll go over everything you need to know to make your dream of working as a nurse in Dubai a reality.
Benefits of working as a registered nurse in Dubai
Working as a nurse in Dubai offers various benefits such as high salaries, tax-free income, access to advanced medical technology, opportunities for career advancement, and a high standard of living.
Additionally, Dubai offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle with a diverse culture, excellent recreational facilities, and a low crime rate.
Qualifications and Requirements to work as nurse in Dubai
Education and Training Requirements
In Dubai, a nurse must have a bachelor’s degree in nursing and a valid nursing license from their home country. The nursing license must be recognized by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) or the Dubai Municipality.
Licensing and Certification Requirements
To work as a nurse in Dubai, one must obtain a DHA nursing license, which involves passing a licensing exam and meeting other eligibility criteria set by the DHA.
Most health care facilities in Dubai require proficiency in English. Knowledge of Arabic can be an advantage, but it is not a requirement for obtaining a nursing license.
Work Experience Requirements
The work experience requirement for a nurse in Dubai varies depending on the employer. Some employers require several years of experience, while others may accept newly graduated nurses. However, having prior experience in a relevant field is often preferred.
Steps to Obtain a DHA Nursing License
Meet eligibility criteria
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited institution.
- Hold a valid nursing license from your home country.
- Pass a medical fitness test and obtain a medical fitness certificate.
- Pass a credential evaluation process conducted by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
Register for the DHA licensing exam
- Complete the online application form on the DHA website.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Schedule and take the DHA licensing exam.
Prepare for the DHA licensing exam
- Study the exam content outline provided by the DHA.
- Review nursing textbooks and practice with sample questions.
- Consider taking a review course or seeking assistance from a professional tutor if necessary.
Pass the DHA licensing exam
- Take the exam at the designated testing center.
- Pass with a minimum score of 80%.
Apply for the DHA nursing license
- Submit the required documents, including the results of the medical fitness test and the DHA licensing exam.
- Pay the licensing fee.
- Wait for approval from the DHA.
Renew the DHA nursing license
- The DHA nursing license must be renewed every two years.
- Complete the necessary requirements and pay the renewal fee.
Salary for Registered Nurses in Dubai
A. Average Salary for Registered Nurses in Dubai
The average salary for a registered nurse (RN) in Dubai is between AED 7,000 to AED 12,000 ($1,904 to $3,267) per month, according to data from Bayt.com and Glassdoor.
However, the exact salary can vary based on factors such as education, years of experience, and type of employer.
B. Benefits and Perks offered by employers
Employers in Dubai typically offer competitive benefits packages to attract and retain highly qualified nurses. Some common benefits offered include:
- Health insurance coverage
- Housing allowances or housing provided
- Paid time off, including annual leave and sick leave
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- End-of-service benefits
- Transportation allowances
C. Cost of Living in Dubai
The cost of living in Dubai can be relatively high, especially for expatriates. Some common expenses include housing, transportation, food, and entertainment.
However, the high salaries offered to registered nurses can help offset these costs. It is important to research and consider the cost of living in Dubai before making a decision to work there.
Working as a nurse in Dubai offers benefits such as high salaries, comprehensive benefit packages, and opportunities for professional growth. To become a registered nurse in Dubai, one must meet eligibility criteria, pass the DHA licensing exam, and obtain a DHA nursing license.
The cost of living in Dubai can be high, but the high salaries offered to nurses can help offset these costs. Overall, a job as a nurse in Dubai may be a successful and happy one.
Follow us on TWITTER
If you like what we do, support us by sharing❤️