Apply to Harvard University MBA Scholarship: Funded By Boustany Foundation – Are you interested in pursuing a Harvard University scholarship? We’re happy to be here today to tell you about a terrific scholarship program being run by Harvard University.
One of the best business school scholarships in the world is offered by Harvard University to overseas students pursuing an MBA.
The purpose of the scholarship program is to assist deserving and diligent students in attending Harvard University.
Harvard University is well-known for its educational excellence. Every year, students from many nations enroll at this university to further their studies.
Because the scholarship is funded by the Boustany Foundation, it is also recognized as the Boustany MBA Harvard scholarship program. Students seeking MBA funding opportunities are strongly urged to apply for this Harvard award.
The scholarship is intended to help students who want to earn a master’s degree in business administration.
The scholarship will make it easier for the recipients to attend Harvard by covering a percentage of their tuition. Highly qualified and Outstanding candidates are invited to apply for the award.
|Eligible Countries||International Students|
|Scholarship Coverage||Partially Funded|
|Application Deadline||31st May 2023|
To be eligible for the Harvard University MBA scholarship, you need to meet the following requirements:
Harvard University MBA scholarship requirements
- Nationality: There are no restrictions on the nationality of applicants. All are welcome to apply.
- Academic Record: You should have a good academic record to be considered for this scholarship.
- Priority: While applicants from all countries are welcome, students from Lebanon will be given priority.
- Positive Change: You should demonstrate a strong commitment to bringing positive change to the world.
- Offer Letter: You should have received an offer letter from Harvard before applying for this scholarship.
- English Proficiency: You must be proficient in English as it is the language of instruction at Harvard.
The Harvard University MBA scholarship provides the following
benefits to successful applicants
- Tuition Fees: The scholarship covers 70% of the tuition fees required to complete the MBA program at Harvard.
- Accommodation and Food: The scholarship also covers accommodation and food expenses during the internship period.
- Internship Opportunity: Selected candidates will have the opportunity to participate in an internship at the Boustany Foundation, which is a prestigious organization dedicated to promoting education and research.
- Professional Training: During the internship, scholarship recipients will receive professional training from top professionals working at the Boustany Foundation. This will enable them to acquire valuable skills and knowledge that can be applied in their future careers.
The table below outlines the documents required to apply for the Harvard MBA Scholarship, as well as the steps to follow:
|Offer Letter from Harvard|
Steps to Apply for Harvard MBA Scholarship
|1. Apply online for the scholarship|
|2. Apply for admission to Harvard|
|3. Receive an offer letter from Harvard|
|4. Submit all required documents|
|5. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed|
This is an excellent chance for you to earn a scholarship at Harvard University. This article has covered the requirements of the Harvard MBA scholarship for foreign students. To that end, I recommend that every single student check out the program and apply.