Polish Government’s Scholarship for International Students 2023 – If you have been looking for scholarship opportunities in Poland, this post is for you. You can apply for various Polish government’s scholarship program. International students willing to continue their master’s degree program can do so with Polish scholarship opportunities.
As an added bonus, you’ll be free to focus your academic efforts on whatever area most interests you. The fields of engineering, information technology, the social sciences, and the arts are among those offered. The moment has come for all qualified overseas applicants to advance their education and position themselves for future success by participating in these outstanding programs.
The Polish Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs have taken a commendable step to highlight the value of education for international students who are unable to attend school for various reasons. Applying to free Polish study programs can help you achieve your objectives and give back to your community.
The Poland Government’s scholarships are here to assist all the bright and talented students who have the ambition to change the world with their knowledge, skills, and experience. If you’re one of those driven students, then you should definitely submit an application for a Poland government’s scholarship.
Poland Government’s Scholarship Summary
|Agency||Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|Deadline||31st March 2023|
The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs has taken a commendable step by offering to cover a wide range of expenses associated with the study program. The initiative entails the following benefits for eligible students:
- Waiver of tuition fees for public institutions or universities
- A monthly stipend of PLN 1,700
- Relocation costs in Poland up to PLN 500 will be reimbursed
- An additional amount of PLN 500 will be provided to cover the expenses associated with dissertation drafting.
Polish Government’s Scholarship Available
The following scholarship is offered by the Polish government to all international candidates, for instance;
- Łukasiewicz Scholarship
- Banach Scholarship
The Poland Government Scholarship 2023 encompasses a variety of fields of study being offered by Higher Education Institutes (HEIs), which are as follows:
|Field of Study||Eligible Countries|
|Albania, Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Colombia, Ethiopia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Lebanon, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Palestine, Peru, Senegal, Serbia, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
To apply for a scholarship from the Polish government, you must meet the following requirements set down by the authorities:
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the eligible countries listed above.
- Polish residents are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Master’s degree program for the first time.
- Applicants must not have previously received a scholarship program from the Polish Government.
- Candidates must possess proficiency in English at a minimum level of B2.
Polish Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the Poland Government Scholarships, international candidates must access the official portal and complete the following steps:
- Follow the official website
- Review the eligibility criteria and create an account.
- Carefully read and follow all instructions for filling out the application form.
- After submitting the application, you will receive a reference number via email.
- For more information, please refer to the provided link.
Date: 31st of March, 2023.
In conclusion, the Poland Government Scholarship is a great opportunity for eligible international students to pursue a Master’s degree program in various fields of study. The scholarship offers full funding, including tuition fee waivers and a monthly stipend, to recipients from a wide range of eligible countries.