Introducing The Gates Scholarship (TGS) – a transformative opportunity for students to step into a world of limitless possibilities. If you’re a student with big dreams and the drive to excel, TGS is here to open doors and empower you to reach new heights in your education.
The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is designed to provide transformative opportunities for exceptional minority high school seniors from low-income households. To be eligible for TGS, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Who can Apply
- Be a high school senior on the path to graduation.
- Belong to one or more of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American.
- Demonstrate Pell eligibility.
- Hold US citizenship, national, or permanent residency.
- Maintain good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Intend to enroll full-time in a four-year degree program at a US accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university.
- For American Indian/Alaska Native applicants, proof of tribal enrollment will be required.
How to Apply
Applying for TGS involves a careful process to highlight your achievements and potential:
- Visit the official TGS website for application details and instructions.
- Gather required documentation, including academic records and proof of eligibility.
- Prepare an application that showcases your outstanding academic record, leadership abilities, and personal success skills.
- Submit the completed application through the provided online portal.
The deadline is September 15, 2023.
|July 15, 2023
|September 15, 2023
|December – January 2023
|July – September 2024
The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a fantastic chance for bright students to get support for college. TGS is not just about money; it’s about helping you succeed and grow. If you’re eligible, you could have your tuition covered and become part of a community that cares about making the world better.
Remember, there are important dates to keep in mind.
Follow us on TWITTER
If you like what we do, support us by sharing❤️