The University of Toronto is giving scholarships in 2024 to students from Africa who want to study in Canada. The scholarships are for Master’s degree students from countries in Africa below the Sahara desert. If you are a student from Africa who wants to study in Canada, you can apply for the University of Toronto Scholarship in 2024. Canada is a great place to study.
The Mastercard Foundation started a program to help smart students from Africa go to school. The program gives scholarships to students so they can study in Canada for free. Studying in Canada is a good chance for African students. The schools in Canada teach very well. Students from Africa can get a top education in Canada. They can study without worrying about money. The Mastercard Foundation wants to help African students study in Canada. Canada is a great place to study.
The University of Toronto and Mastercard Foundation give scholarships to smart students from Africa. To get the scholarship, you need good grades and test scores. If you get the scholarship, it will pay for all your school costs to study in Canada. You don’t have to worry about money. If you are a good student from Africa who wants to study in Canada, apply for the scholarship. Read more about it to learn how to apply. The scholarship will help you go to school in Canada for free if you are picked.
|Institute||University of Toronto|
|Deadline||10th December 2023|
The University of Toronto Scholarship Benefits
If you get the Mastercard Foundation scholarship, you get:
- All your tuition paid
- Money for travel
- Money for your visa and passport
- A place to live
- Health insurance
- Books and supplies for classes
- A laptop
- Food and other things you need
The scholarship pays for everything so you can study at the University of Toronto in Canada for free.
To get the University of Toronto Mastercard Foundation scholarship, you must:
- Be from a country in Africa below the Sahara desert
- Have finished an undergraduate degree
- Need money for school
- Have very good grades
- Show leadership and activities outside school
- Speak and write English well
The scholarship is for students from Africa who are smart and need help to pay for school in Canada.
How to Apply
Click below button to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Toronto.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is an educational initiative that provides scholarships to students from disadvantaged backgrounds, especially those from African countries, to pursue higher education. Here are some key points about the program:
- It was started in 2012 by the Mastercard Foundation, a private foundation based in Toronto, Canada.
- The program provides full scholarships that cover tuition fees, housing, books, and other expenses to enable selected students to complete their bachelor’s or master’s degrees at partner universities.
- The partner universities are mainly in Africa, but some scholarships allow African students to study at universities in Canada as well.
- The main eligibility criteria are academic merit, financial need, and leadership potential. Applicants must be from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Over the past decade, the program has supported education for over 40,000 students from Africa.
- The goal is to develop young leaders who can contribute to social and economic progress in their communities and countries.
- By providing access to quality higher education, the program aims to empower a new generation of African leaders and innovators.
The University of Toronto and Mastercard Foundation give scholarships to excellent students from Africa. The scholarships pay for everything to study in Canada for free. If you are a good student from Africa who needs financial help, apply for the scholarship. It is a great opportunity to study at the University of Toronto without worrying about money.
Follow us on TWITTER
If you like what we do, support us by sharing❤️