This free online tool helps students who are getting ready for the JAMB exam. It has lots of past JAMB questions, and they’re all multiple-choice questions, which means you can choose the right answer from a list.
You can practice with these questions, and when you’re done, you can check your answers to see how well you did. It’s easy to use, and it’s a great way to get ready for the JAMB exam.
After you finish answering the questions, the results page shows you which questions you got right and which ones you got wrong. This free resource is a great helper for JAMB candidates sitting for account subjects and trying to do their best. It helps you practice and get better at your chosen subjects.
Click on "Start" button to begin. If you do not know the question, choose any and continue.
What to Bring and Avoid at the JAMB Examination Hall?
Preparing for the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination requires careful consideration of the items you bring to the exam hall. Here is a guide to help you navigate this critical aspect of your exam day:
Items to Bring:
- JAMB Exam Slip Copies: Carry two printed copies of your JAMB exam slip—one for yourself and one for the invigilator.
- Pencil/Eraser: Essential for making sketches and corrections during the exam.
- Cash: While not a JAMB requirement, having sufficient cash on hand is a good precaution for unforeseen circumstances.
Candidates must strictly avoid bringing any of these items into the exam venue to prevent penalties or disqualification:
- Caps of Any Kind
- Mobile Phones or Any Electronic Devices
- Spy Reading Glasses
- Calculators or Similar Electronic Devices
- Wrist Watches
- Books or Any Reading/Writing Materials
- Ear Pieces
- Ink/Pen Readers
- Smart Lenses
- Smart Rings/Jewelry
- Smart Buttons and Bluetooth Devices
- Hard Disks or Similar Storage Devices
Be vigilant and adhere to these guidelines to ensure a smooth and successful JAMB examination experience. Best of luck!
Follow us on TWITTER
If you like what we do, support us by sharing❤️