Best place for students who want to practice biology JAMB past questions. It’s easy to use, and you’ll find lots of multiple-choice questions on biology subject.
Once you finish the JAMB past questions, you can see how well you did. This helps you understand where you can improve and learn more about biology for your JAMB exam.
Even if you’re taking the JAMB exam for the first time, this website can help you get ready. It will make you feel more confident about the biology questions in the exam.
After you finish the questions, the results page shows which questions you got right and which ones you didn’t. This way, you can keep getting better at biology and do well in your JAMB exam.
Click on "Start" button to begin. If you do not know the question, choose any and continue.
What to Bring and Avoid at the JAMB Examination Hall?
Preparing for the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination requires careful consideration of the items you bring to the exam hall. Here is a guide to help you navigate this critical aspect of your exam day:
Items to Bring:
- JAMB Exam Slip Copies: Carry two printed copies of your JAMB exam slip—one for yourself and one for the invigilator.
- Pencil/Eraser: Essential for making sketches and corrections during the exam.
- Cash: While not a JAMB requirement, having sufficient cash on hand is a good precaution for unforeseen circumstances.
Candidates must strictly avoid bringing any of these items into the exam venue to prevent penalties or disqualification:
- Caps of Any Kind
- Mobile Phones or Any Electronic Devices
- Spy Reading Glasses
- Calculators or Similar Electronic Devices
- Wrist Watches
- Books or Any Reading/Writing Materials
- Ear Pieces
- Ink/Pen Readers
- Smart Lenses
- Smart Rings/Jewelry
- Smart Buttons and Bluetooth Devices
- Hard Disks or Similar Storage Devices
Be vigilant and adhere to these guidelines to ensure a smooth and successful JAMB examination experience. Best of luck!
Follow us on TWITTER
If you like what we do, support us by sharing❤️