This free online resource provides prospective students with the tools to practice JAMB past questions for the JAMB exam. With a user-friendly interface, students can access a large collection of meticulously curated multiple-choice questions and check their answers after completion.
The platform allows students to identify weaknesses and strengthen their knowledge of the subject. By practicing with these past questions, even first-time test takers can become familiar with JAMB account topics, boost confidence, and ultimately pass their exams.
The results page shows all failed and passed questions, so students can continue honing their skills. This comprehensive and free resource is the ultimate tool for JAMB candidates looking to excel in account subjects.
Click on "Start" button to begin. If you do not know the question, choose any and continue.
What to Bring and Avoid at the JAMB Examination Hall?
Preparing for the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination requires careful consideration of the items you bring to the exam hall. Here is a guide to help you navigate this critical aspect of your exam day:
Items to Bring:
- JAMB Exam Slip Copies: Carry two printed copies of your JAMB exam slip—one for yourself and one for the invigilator.
- Pencil/Eraser: Essential for making sketches and corrections during the exam.
- Cash: While not a JAMB requirement, having sufficient cash on hand is a good precaution for unforeseen circumstances.
Candidates must strictly avoid bringing any of these items into the exam venue to prevent penalties or disqualification:
- Caps of Any Kind
- Mobile Phones or Any Electronic Devices
- Spy Reading Glasses
- Calculators or Similar Electronic Devices
- Wrist Watches
- Books or Any Reading/Writing Materials
- Ear Pieces
- Ink/Pen Readers
- Smart Lenses
- Smart Rings/Jewelry
- Smart Buttons and Bluetooth Devices
- Hard Disks or Similar Storage Devices
Be vigilant and adhere to these guidelines to ensure a smooth and successful JAMB examination experience. Best of luck!
Follow us on TWITTER
If you like what we do, support us by sharing❤️