This free online tool equips prospective JAMB exam candidates with the means to hone their skills using past JAMB questions. Its user-friendly interface offers a vast repository of carefully selected multiple-choice questions. After completing the questions, students can review their answers.
Utilizing this platform enables students to pinpoint their weak areas and reinforce their subject knowledge. Even first-time test takers can gain familiarity with JAMB account topics, bolster their confidence, and increase their chances of passing the exams.
The results page displays both failed and passed questions, facilitating continuous skill improvement. This comprehensive and cost-free resource stands as the ultimate companion for JAMB candidates seeking excellence in account subjects.
Click on "Start" button to begin. If you do not know the question, choose any and continue.
What to Bring and Avoid at the JAMB Examination Hall?
Preparing for the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination requires careful consideration of the items you bring to the exam hall. Here is a guide to help you navigate this critical aspect of your exam day:
Items to Bring:
- JAMB Exam Slip Copies: Carry two printed copies of your JAMB exam slip—one for yourself and one for the invigilator.
- Pencil/Eraser: Essential for making sketches and corrections during the exam.
- Cash: While not a JAMB requirement, having sufficient cash on hand is a good precaution for unforeseen circumstances.
Candidates must strictly avoid bringing any of these items into the exam venue to prevent penalties or disqualification:
- Caps of Any Kind
- Mobile Phones or Any Electronic Devices
- Spy Reading Glasses
- Calculators or Similar Electronic Devices
- Wrist Watches
- Books or Any Reading/Writing Materials
- Ear Pieces
- Ink/Pen Readers
- Smart Lenses
- Smart Rings/Jewelry
- Smart Buttons and Bluetooth Devices
- Hard Disks or Similar Storage Devices
Be vigilant and adhere to these guidelines to ensure a smooth and successful JAMB examination experience. Best of luck!
Follow us on TWITTER
If you like what we do, support us by sharing❤️