This valuable online resource empowers prospective JAMB exam candidates by offering them a convenient platform to practice past JAMB questions. Featuring a user-friendly interface, it offers an extensive collection of carefully selected multiple-choice questions. After completing the questions, students can review their answers.
This platform helps students identify their weak points and enhance their subject knowledge. By using these past questions, even first-time exam takers can become acquainted with JAMB accounting topics, build confidence, and ultimately succeed in their exams.
The results page displays both the questions students passed and those they didn’t, facilitating ongoing skill improvement. For JAMB candidates seeking excellence in accounting subjects, this comprehensive and free resource serves as the ultimate tool.
Click on "Start" button to begin. If you do not know the question, choose any and continue.
What to Bring and Avoid at the JAMB Examination Hall?
Preparing for the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination requires careful consideration of the items you bring to the exam hall. Here is a guide to help you navigate this critical aspect of your exam day:
Items to Bring:
- JAMB Exam Slip Copies: Carry two printed copies of your JAMB exam slip—one for yourself and one for the invigilator.
- Pencil/Eraser: Essential for making sketches and corrections during the exam.
- Cash: While not a JAMB requirement, having sufficient cash on hand is a good precaution for unforeseen circumstances.
Candidates must strictly avoid bringing any of these items into the exam venue to prevent penalties or disqualification:
- Caps of Any Kind
- Mobile Phones or Any Electronic Devices
- Spy Reading Glasses
- Calculators or Similar Electronic Devices
- Wrist Watches
- Books or Any Reading/Writing Materials
- Ear Pieces
- Ink/Pen Readers
- Smart Lenses
- Smart Rings/Jewelry
- Smart Buttons and Bluetooth Devices
- Hard Disks or Similar Storage Devices
Be vigilant and adhere to these guidelines to ensure a smooth and successful JAMB examination experience. Best of luck!
Follow us on TWITTER
If you like what we do, support us by sharing❤️