This free online resource is designed to help prospective JAMB exam candidates sharpen their skills through practicing JAMB past questions. The platform offers a user-friendly interface and a vast collection of carefully selected multiple-choice questions. After completing the questions, students can review their answers.
Using this platform, students can pinpoint their weaknesses and enhance their subject knowledge. By consistently working on these past questions, even first-time test takers can become more confident in JAMB account topics and increase their chances of passing the exam.
The results page displays both the questions that were answered correctly and those that were answered incorrectly, enabling students to focus on areas that need improvement. This comprehensive and free resource serves as the ideal tool for JAMB candidates aiming to excel in account subjects.
Click on "Start" button to begin. If you do not know the question, choose any and continue.
What to Bring and Avoid at the JAMB Examination Hall?
Preparing for the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination requires careful consideration of the items you bring to the exam hall. Here is a guide to help you navigate this critical aspect of your exam day:
Items to Bring:
- JAMB Exam Slip Copies: Carry two printed copies of your JAMB exam slip—one for yourself and one for the invigilator.
- Pencil/Eraser: Essential for making sketches and corrections during the exam.
- Cash: While not a JAMB requirement, having sufficient cash on hand is a good precaution for unforeseen circumstances.
Candidates must strictly avoid bringing any of these items into the exam venue to prevent penalties or disqualification:
- Caps of Any Kind
- Mobile Phones or Any Electronic Devices
- Spy Reading Glasses
- Calculators or Similar Electronic Devices
- Wrist Watches
- Books or Any Reading/Writing Materials
- Ear Pieces
- Ink/Pen Readers
- Smart Lenses
- Smart Rings/Jewelry
- Smart Buttons and Bluetooth Devices
- Hard Disks or Similar Storage Devices
Be vigilant and adhere to these guidelines to ensure a smooth and successful JAMB examination experience. Best of luck!
Follow us on TWITTER
If you like what we do, support us by sharing❤️